- “Don’t judge me by my past; I don’t live there anymore.”
- “Don’t judge anyone because they sin differently than you.”
- “I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke by your judgement.”
- “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
- “Judgement is not a truth; it’s just someone’s opinion or point of view.”
- “Go ahead, judge me. Just remember to be perfect the rest of your life.”
- “LOVE is the absence of judgement.”
Today I am thankful for ..
- Learning to release judgement and not judge
- 99% of the time — it really is not about you
- Acceptance of the devastating reality — people who love you stay
- Fresh air, blue skies, the freedom of unlocked doors
There is a struggle within me; the pain of accepting the inevitable and the anger that it hurts beyond anything I imagined.
affectionately yours, Laura