i am going into this new year with gratiude, peace of mind and that rare emotion for me — happiness. i value the life lessons i learned in 2013. they made me a stronger and more discerning woman. even with the challenges, i am turning things around with better choices and decisions. i am learning a lot about who i am and my boundaries.
the new year brings the hope of change and a clean slate of new beginnings. i am wishing all of you, the best of looking at the world with new eyes and perspective.
today i am thankful for ..
- missing my grandchildren. they are amazing blessings in my life
- the gift of being in the warm and sunshine
- the feeling of calm deep within
- letting go of old and making room for new
- 59 days until i move into my own home
affectionately yours, Laura