initiating my new crockpot today with a recipe i found on — yes, pinterest.com.
rotel taco soup
prep time: 5 minutes cook time:8 hours
- 1 can of each: rotel diced tomatoes, black beans, white beans, red beans, corn
- 1 packet taco packet
- 1 packet ranch dressing/dip packet
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey browned
- 2 cups water
- sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips are optional
- place tomatoes, undrained cans of beans, corn, both packets, and meat into crockpot.
- add water and stir.
- place lid on crockpot, stir occasionally and cook about 8 hours.
- serve soup with cheese, sour cream and chips if desired.
today i am thankful for ..
- my splurge on a new crockpot and countertop oven
- major medication for a monster size sinus headache
- day 600 on my Wii
- a “go nowhere” day
today’s picture .. i would like to be here with my besties ..
today i am listening to .. hemingway’s whiskey by my man, kenny
it’s one of those days. have a headache and just want quiet and snuggle time. a pay it forward to myself, you know?
affectionately yours, Laura